Friday, September 26, 2008

Done!

I finished my piece this morning....
Here is a close up of some of the quilting...
I tried various techniques and patterns...
and no, you don't need to rub your eyes...
the photos are kinda blurry..


it is dark and dismal outside today...
rainy....
not like yesterday.....



Our family is fortunate not to have been touched by this disease but a neighbor down the street, who we knew as the man who lived in the yellow house, suffers from Alzheimer's. He now lives in a nursing home, his wife plans to move to a smaller home and one of their daughters and her family live in the now grayish brown house.

I dedicated my little treasure to Mr. M.......

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

excellent. you did such a great job.

Juliann in WA said...

I love your quilting - well done and a lovely memory too.