Friday, September 26, 2008

Finished rays of hope


Brenda here with my first attempt at this challenge, now beaded and bound. This was my first experience with beading on a quilt -- I mostly just put the beads on with the quilt stitches. What would be another way of doing it? I'm assuming the seed beads are on firmly, but I'm not so sure about the bigger ones.
I've also made another Hope quilt, and I'll post it once the binding is on. I can see why making these quilts could be addictive -- they're certainly quick to do.

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

great job, Brenda. Little sparkles of sunshine. I'll let someone else who actually KNOWS the answer to talk about beading.

Juliann in WA said...

I used beads for the center of a flower on a quilt once but stitching them into the quilting is how I usually use beads one quilts.