Monday, September 22, 2008

Let me introduce myself....

Hello everybody! Bonjour Tonya!

I am Lisa (aka Upstatelisa). I am usually behind the camera so photos of me are rare and usually unusual. This one was taken with my wonderful veggie sushi dinner while out with some quiltie friends...

I live in Upstate NY, hence my name, (although I originally hail from north of the border) where the leaves are just beginning to change for fall (today is the first full day of fall!). I am a wife, mom to 3 busy kids, landlord, volunteer, etc. etc. I am an addicted quilter/crafter/swapper, blogaholic, fitness fanatic and I am happy to have joined Tonya's Hope Challenge.

It will probably take a few days to get going but I hope :-) to have my Hope piece done soon.

You can visit me at Upstatelisa

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

merci for joining us, Lisa.