Monday, September 29, 2008

Words of hope

Brenda here with my second attempt at this challenge. I figured out another font for the free-pieced letters -- and an easy way to make sure the quilt won't be too big is to draw it out on a piece of copy paper. I drew out these letters and measured my strips against my paper pattern. I used a hand-dyed purple fabric left over from another project, and two types of word fabric from my extensive collection.

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

oooohhh - I really like this one too!

upstateLisa said...

pretty!

Carol E. said...

Clever and unique quilt!